27 September 2005

Tag! You're it!

Okay, so to waste some more time, here are my answers:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. See the Tour de France and race sections of the route.
2. Work in Australia and scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef before it's gone.
3. Own a nightclub in the funky neighborhood of a cool city.
4. Own a dive shop in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
5. Compete in Ironman Canada & Ironman Hawaii.
6. Build up my cyclist-typical upper body, abs and arms so I can wear lycra without self-consciousness (and before the sagginess sets in).
7. Write a book/screenplay - already the ideas are flowing!

7 things I can do:
1. Leg press 1000 lbs six times.
2. Run a 10K in 37 minutes.
3. Ride a 40K time trial in 55 minutes.
4. Name pretty much any song title and/or artist on demand from the late 80s/early 90s.
5. Milk a cow by hand.
6. Write computer code in six languages.
7. Bullshit with the best of them.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sit cross-legged comfortably (Curse my hip flexors! - since I was a kid....)
2. Donate blood.
3. Whistle using my fingers (good one Sara! Heck, I can't even whistle well without my fingers!)
4. Remember my dreams. Hardly ever.
5. Enter a Wal-Mart without wanting to kill someone. Some sort of anxiety attack and rage all rolled into one?
6. Remember a good joke long enough to tell it. I hate that I can't tell jokes!
7. Believe that existence is anything but infinitely random events happening in multiple dimensions simultaneously....woah.

7 things that I find attractive in men:
1. Big genuine smile and stunning eyes.
2. Nice shapely bum.
3. Wacky, twisted sense of humour.
4. Muscular arms and legs.
5. A relaxed tendency to party out of control sometimes...?
6. Interest in world affairs.
7. Well-read.

7 things I say most often:
1. Jesus!
2. Holy crap!
3. Freakin' loser!
4. FUCK - pretty much anytime, randomly, sprinkled throughout sentences...
5. Woo-hoo!
6. What the....?
7. Oh, for fuck’s sake!

7 Celebrity crushes - no surprises, but there area so many...
1. Antonio Sabato Jr.
2. Johnny Depp
3. Jude Law
4. Ricky Martin
5. Christian Bale
6. Matthew McConaughey
7. Tom Stephan/Superchumbo

I'm not tagging anyone -- except Natasha? We're pretty much the last ones to do this!

7 comments:

Mrs The Experience said...

The cow milking thing must come in handy sometimes.

Jeff said...

I like what you look for in a person Reid. There is so many things on here I did not know about you! Now I gotta work out even harder, because I MUST be the strongest in the group!!

Jeff said...

Ya know. Your thought on what life is infinite random events happening...well I think that too!! Of course I have been higher then a kite when I discovered that. But it makes perfect sense. It agrees with my "big circle" primciple. Everything is one big fucking circle and every choice that you are presented with in life, the other choice you did not choose, lives a life somewheres else. SO really we ARE getting everything we want in life, it's just playing out in different dimetnions based all on time and space, or fourth dimention if you will.

Mrs The Experience said...

I am just fixated on the cow milking thing. Fuck the philosophy, I wanna see Reid in a milkmaid's outfit, tugging on a teat. In the basement. Next to the fertilizer. With Professor Plum.

Jeff said...

Jeanette DOES have a cow outfit, outfitted with rubber utters and all. I think she actually rigged then up to spew silly string if you tug on them. She also has a FRENCH MAID outfit as well. We COULD combine the two. Hey Reid remmber you riding your bike home with your cape flapping in the wind and silver superhero boots last Halloween from Jeanette's place? HAHAHA!!! Of course I was the one passed out with my head in the toilet.

Reid Dalgleish said...

Yeah, you sure loved that toilet bowl last year...

Reid Dalgleish said...

I forgot celebrity crush #8, which I HAD to have: Jonny Lee Miller. Yum. Oh, and of course Raoul Bova. And Jensen Ackles. And Brandon Routh. And Reichen Lehmkuhl. And Julian McMahon. And Jason Lewis. And Jason Patric....