27 September 2005

Tag! You're it!

Okay, so to waste some more time, here are my answers:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. See the Tour de France and race sections of the route.
2. Work in Australia and scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef before it's gone.
3. Own a nightclub in the funky neighborhood of a cool city.
4. Own a dive shop in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
5. Compete in Ironman Canada & Ironman Hawaii.
6. Build up my cyclist-typical upper body, abs and arms so I can wear lycra without self-consciousness (and before the sagginess sets in).
7. Write a book/screenplay - already the ideas are flowing!

7 things I can do:
1. Leg press 1000 lbs six times.
2. Run a 10K in 37 minutes.
3. Ride a 40K time trial in 55 minutes.
4. Name pretty much any song title and/or artist on demand from the late 80s/early 90s.
5. Milk a cow by hand.
6. Write computer code in six languages.
7. Bullshit with the best of them.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sit cross-legged comfortably (Curse my hip flexors! - since I was a kid....)
2. Donate blood.
3. Whistle using my fingers (good one Sara! Heck, I can't even whistle well without my fingers!)
4. Remember my dreams. Hardly ever.
5. Enter a Wal-Mart without wanting to kill someone. Some sort of anxiety attack and rage all rolled into one?
6. Remember a good joke long enough to tell it. I hate that I can't tell jokes!
7. Believe that existence is anything but infinitely random events happening in multiple dimensions simultaneously....woah.

7 things that I find attractive in men:
1. Big genuine smile and stunning eyes.
2. Nice shapely bum.
3. Wacky, twisted sense of humour.
4. Muscular arms and legs.
5. A relaxed tendency to party out of control sometimes...?
6. Interest in world affairs.
7. Well-read.

7 things I say most often:
1. Jesus!
2. Holy crap!
3. Freakin' loser!
4. FUCK - pretty much anytime, randomly, sprinkled throughout sentences...
5. Woo-hoo!
6. What the....?
7. Oh, for fuck’s sake!

7 Celebrity crushes - no surprises, but there area so many...
1. Antonio Sabato Jr.
2. Johnny Depp
3. Jude Law
4. Ricky Martin
5. Christian Bale
6. Matthew McConaughey
7. Tom Stephan/Superchumbo

I'm not tagging anyone -- except Natasha? We're pretty much the last ones to do this!

4 comments:

mrs the experience said...

The cow milking thing must come in handy sometimes.

mrs the experience said...

I am just fixated on the cow milking thing. Fuck the philosophy, I wanna see Reid in a milkmaid's outfit, tugging on a teat. In the basement. Next to the fertilizer. With Professor Plum.

MB said...

Yeah, you sure loved that toilet bowl last year...

MB said...

I forgot celebrity crush #8, which I HAD to have: Jonny Lee Miller. Yum. Oh, and of course Raoul Bova. And Jensen Ackles. And Brandon Routh. And Reichen Lehmkuhl. And Julian McMahon. And Jason Lewis. And Jason Patric....