25 January 2006

Tucson


The 2005 Gang

Yay! We've just confirmed the annual bike training camp in Tucson, Arizona from March 31 to April 9, 2006. This year's group will be smaller than last year, but it sure will be a great time! Reid, BK, Jon, Frank, Cory and myself are going this year.


Saguaro East National Park

It sure is a trip-intensive time of year. I just booked accommodations for Joe and I at the McGill University Residence for the Outgames in Montreal from July 29 to August 7th as well today, and I'm still in a post-vacation bliss from Texas. Unfortunately work is insane, so I'm not able to dwell on it very much while at work...


View from Mile 18, Mt. Lemmon

5 comments:

The Experience said...

It looks so good! It's too bad that you guys are going to kick my ass on every ride. What about Almighty Geebus?

jetboy747 said...

Ah travel...without it, I'd be Richard Simmons.

I love Montreal. Love. It.

I'm going to AZ in April, but Easter. And Mesa. Close. But not close enough.

MB said...

Never heard from Graeme. He wasn't sure whether he had the kid around that time or not. Parenting....how fun.

MB said...

I. Heart. Montreal. Too.

We were originally going to go over Easter to save a valuable day of vacation, but this worked out better for the crew that wanted to go. It's gonna be awesome!

Anonymous said...

just like you couldn't wait to play hockey?