02 January 2006

New Years pics - the carnage in images

The party was completely insane, as you can witness below. To those of you that were supposed to make it but didn't, YOUR LOSS!


Alanis and Reid have pointy birthday thingies...

Birthday bunch

10 seconds to midnight...

5 seconds to midnight...

2 seconds to midnight...

Ten seconds later...

Just a little festive....that crap was all over the place - only the beginning of the mess.

Jody & Joe

Dance, bitches!

Brian, Cheryl-Lee, Ryan, Toni

Help us Jebus!

Joe and Janice -- Joe, please compose yourself!

Brian, Terri, Diane, neighbor Mike - I wonder if Brian remembers things at this point in the evening?

Later in the evening, Jerry's missing his tie, fyi.

What was left behind...8am. Go the hell home, people!

I left out the prayer room pics for fear of reprisal, but they do make good blackmail fodder, so be afraid, be very afraid! Just kidding.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on the phone to Jer and I'm looking at your bad ass party pics... looks like it was heaps of fun. Had I would have thrown Jerome in a wheelchair and dragged him over. :)

Bruce (and Jerome)

PS: Cute, cute, cute kids.

mrs the experience said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like fun! I miss you guys so much. Happy New Year, Reid - and hugs to Joe.

jetboy747 said...

Is that Justin Timberlake in the white hat? I just knew I got bumped off the invite list because of that little white I-can’t-funky-town bitch.

Looks like fun…Happy New Year!

The Experience said...

Wish I could have been there.

Alanis said...

Tons of fun it was...why did all the straight boys come out of the wood work after I went home? That's just not fair :(

CanaGal said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. Sorry we couldn't make it!

Martijn said...

Happy New Year, Reid. May it be the best year yet!

(sorry, bit slow on this....)

Richard said...

Well Reid, looks like a great time. I am only sad to hear that your uber-cute neighbor Mike is straight. Of course, perhaps we can convert him. How many points would I get for that?