09 January 2006

Skiing and Skating

On Sunday, BK, Reid, Jon and myself met out at the Canmore Nordic Centre for a few loops around the trails. BK and Reid were working on their skating technique, while Jon was staying in the classical grooves for the morning. It was quite a nice day, so good ol' red wax was required to have any traction on the hills. I did a bit of both since I didn't have any wax until Jon showed up - I'd stick to the groomed sections for classical, but I'd have to skate to climb the hills. Needless to say, my hip flexors and shoulders are a wee bit sore today. Here are some shots from our day.


Reid @ Canmore Nordic Centre

Reid @ Canmore Nordic Centre - how do you like my 90's retro-look?





Grizzly Paw Restaurant

1 comment:

The Experience said...

Jeff - The booze was already in my belly!

We are sexy bitches!