25 January 2006

Good sleepin'

Joe and I went to the Brick last night. They're having a mattress sale so we decided that's what we were going to spend our Prosperity cheques on - a new mattress set. I didn't get out of work until 7pm, so needless to say all the mattresses I lied on at the store felt heavenly due to simple exhaustion. We selected a Sealy Perfect Sleeper Backlogic Gold 3000 Eurotop Firm Queen Mattress Set. It's wonderful and being delivered on Friday. Bye-bye 'free money', hello quality sleep. I'll be glad to get rid of the spring contraption we currently sleep on.

I still hadn't eaten or drank anything since the early afternoon, so needless to say I was predictably getting frustrated and tired by the time we headed home. I basically hit the sack as soon as we walked in the door. Two more sleeps.....

2 comments:

MB said...

We wanted Sealy for the sheep. Didn't get any (fund-raising promotional only, I guess). Joe was devastated.

Alanis said...

Good way to spend your free money...mine went towards new tires for the car. Easy come, Easy go.