24 October 2005

***Insert blog here***

Nothing is happening. I have nothing to post. It was 19C today so I cut out of work early and went for a ride with Reid. It's supposed to be 20C tomorrow so I'm going to try the same thing again. However, I've talked to cp and it might be a track night tomorrow - woo-hoo! I'll have no problem falling asleep early tonight to heal more from the weekend of debauchery I went through. Friday night at Swan's Pub, Saturday night neon bowling for Nick's birthday, then Twisted and then Pulse and then Arena (DJ De-koze from Toronto was playing and I fortunately know the owner - got in gratis). Last night I ended up at Swan's again with Ryan, waiting for Joe to get off work.

We ended up winning our curling game on Saturday too. Queer Eye for the Cute Guy is 2-0!

Oh yeah. I'll have pics of Treslie in her Hallowe'en costume to post tomorrow.

That's all. Nite nite.

4 comments:

The Experience said...

I suppose this is better than constant doom and gloom.

mrs the experience said...

Where the hell is everyone? Has there been a lethal gas leak in Calgary?

MB said...

DOOM!!! GLOOM!!!

The Experience said...

It wasn't me! It was the ... chair.