08 May 2006

Reid out

Urgh. Still sick. I guess racing this weekend wasn't the best laid-out plan for recovery, but I couldn't just NOT race this weekend. Madness!

Things went quite well considering. I did a 5:07 in the 4K pursuit, good enough for sixth place, and also a sixth place finish in the Saturday scratch race and fifth in the points race. Good enough for ninth overall. Out of the money, but a good showing this early in the season.

I went out with Jon, Natasha, James and Shelley on Saturday to the S&A for a few pints and food Saturday evening, and over to Ryan's for a few more and Huckleberry Hound last night.

Next weekend is the Velocity Stage Race in Edmonton. Gonna be a train wreck if I don't get better this week. I think the gym session tonight is off (as is team recovery ride) and I'm spending the evening on the couch.

Reid out.

2 comments:

The Experience said...

Hey, I too feel like ass. Need sleep!

mrs the experience said...

Feel better, Reid.

Scotch, I tells ya! SCOTCH!

- Saskatoon