10 March 2006

Fryday

I'm fried. It's been one of those weeks. I went for hot Vietnamese soup with Jeffy, Doug and BK at our regular haunt in Chinatown. Not much going on with the gang this week. Everyone's just focused on making it through March in one piece. Things will start looking up in April - I hope.

Nothing much to report. I'm cutting out of work early and heading home. I have no doubts that I'm going to get service calls this weekend, so the idea of sticking around the office until 5pm can blow me.

I'm planning on laying low tonight, getting some eBay auctions lined up for Ryan's paintings and going to bed early. Tomorrow I don't have to curl, but I have my regular running and gym 'appointments' in the morning and afternoon, and then everyone's getting together pre-Mardi Gras for some drinks and prayers. I'm encouraging everyone to at least make a weak attempt at showing up in some sort of festive attire for the dance.

Depending on how Saturday night goes, Sunday may or may not be an sluggish day. I'm supposed to go down to Ryan's to take more digital pics of the artwork for the eBay sales, and then I have a Synergy exec meeting at 5pm at Cafe Beano. I've managed to get all the financial reporting done for Alberta Corporate Registries AND the AGLC, but now I need to round up the auditors to look over everything and sign off on the stupid documents so I can try to get them submitted AGAIN. Frackin' bureaucracies. The government spends more on postage to send documentation BACK to people that they would ever publicly admit. It's all quite ridiculous.

But I digress. Here's to one more quiet weekend. Oh yeah! Some new Trezlie pics!

Snowbabies

Big smile

3 comments:

edgeoftheworld said...

Reid - I don't know how do you manage to do all that in a weekend. Do you ever just read a book and relax :-)
I am amazed by your incredible energy.
Rock on! Did that sound lame? Just keep up the good energy- lots to do so little time.
MUAH

Richard said...

I love the snowbabies pic'. It's a keeper. It was nice to read your blog and not have a sense of impending doom!

Here's to surviving March!

mrs the experience said...

Trezlie is really growing fast. She's super cute.