21 November 2005

A, B, 3's

A is for Age: 33
B is for Build: slim athletic(wouldn't say swimmer's build -- that's too much of a stretch..)
C is for Career: Computer systems analyst
D is for Dad's name: Stuart
E is for Essential items to bring to a party: Beer and wine
F is for Favorite article of clothing: other than my cycling skinsuits? J/K - My Kenneth Cole shirts
G is for Goof off thing I do: surf the Net
H is for Hometown: Grandview, Manitoba
I is for Instrument you play: Piano
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Wildberry & Saskatoon Berry -- YUM!
K is for Kids: Gizmo and Bandit
L is for Living arrangement: Shitty apartment in a shitty building on a shitty street in a shitty neighborhood in downtown Calgary
M is for Music I like: Dance, Electronica, House
N is for Name of your first pet: Buffy
O is for overnight hospital stays: Always problems with my tonsils in the past -- tonsillitis, tonsillectomy, if it begins with 'tonsil', I've been there.
P is for Phobias: Drowning
Q is for Quote you like: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana
R is for Reason for blogging: Feeding my creative urges, need to speak up about important things going on that people aren't paying attention to.
S is for Siblings: Brothers Owen and Warren (deceased 1993 RIP)
T is for Texas, ever been: I've been in DFW airport before -- does that count?
U is for Unique trait: Very fast on foot and bike
W is for Worst traits: Can be a push-over at times, esp. in situations I'm not committed to.
X is for X-Rays you've had: Teeth, Hip after being hit by a car - that's about it.
Y is for Yummy food you make: How 'bout mom's old fashioned pasta salad?
Z is for Zodiac sign: Capricorn - I'm such a goat

A is for Anal Sex: What do you think? Is there any other type of sex?
B is for Boxing: Stupid - embarrassment to the progression of the species
C is for Compulsions: Chasing bikes/runners ahead of me, no matter who it is
D is for Deviant Behaviors: Where do I begin? I've got so many...
E is for Ego: Fear of failure
F is for Favorite thing about yourself: Physically? I guess my legs & butt. I love men's legs (and butts). Mentally? My resolve to stick with something until its completion.
G is for Gluttony: Sex, drugs and music? Overindulge in all three.
H is for Homosexual Acts: What do you think? Are there any other types of acts? If you had asked about Heterosexual acts, I probably would've had to think about it for a minute or two.
I is for I.Q.: Not sure, but I thunk it might is decreasing daily.
J is for Jesus: Great PR man until his demise, unfortunately.
K is for Killing: Last life I ended? You mean this week? I can't get into this right now...
L is for Lungs: Do you smoke? If so, what? Everything I can get my mouth around.
M is for Middle name: What is yours? Jonathan
N is for Name of your first celebrity crush: Jon Erik Hexum (remember CoverUp? Yowsa - he was beautiful).
O is for Orgasm: When was your last one? Saturday.
P is for Pockets or Purse: What's in yours? Keys, wallet, change, memory stick.
Q is for Question: What's one you hate being asked, or hate to ask? What do you do for a living? Who cares? There's so much more to a person. I guess it's a pretty safe icebreaker for a lot of people.
R is for Right handed or left handed? Southpaw all the way -- I do play some sports right-handed though.
S is for Swear words: Which ones do you most frequently use? The F-bomb
T is for Theft: What's the last thing you stole? You mean this week? Just kidding. I was involved in a dine-and-dash a year or so ago that I still guilt over.
U is for Unusual pleasure you enjoy: A cigarette after a hard cardio workout -- headrush! Whee!
W is for Weirdest item you've purchased: You mean this week? Many non-cyclists would question some of the stuff I walk out of bike stores with.
X is for eX: Is there one you think of? Ken -- why didn't timing work out for us? I'm glad it didn't in the long run - look at what I have now!
Y is for Youth: When you were 9, what did you want to be when you grew up? Architect
Z is for Zoo: What exotic animal would you like to have as a pet? Chimpanzee

7 comments:

mrs the experience said...

What is a Saskatoon Berry?

I am sorry to learn about your brother.

I love the cardio/cigarette comment.

mrs the experience said...

I am changing my name to Saskatoon Berry.

MB said...

Saskatoon berries are native to Western Canada. That's how Saskatoon got it's name! They're like blueberries, and just as tasty with their own unique flavor. Maybe that's something else to get Sarathena in a care package???

mrs the experience said...

Not Sarathena. Who is Sarathena? Call me Saskatoon Berry! DAMNIT

mrs the experience said...

You'd really want a chimpanzee? I hear they hurl their own feces.

The Experience said...

I thought it was at, not to.

Alanis said...

I love your ABCs! If only I could be so clever as well. My fellow goat - what shall we do to celebrate our goatiness?