31 July 2007

Blah

Urgh...I've been less than motivated to post much lately. I think I'm still in post-vacation depression!

The new job seems to be going well. We had a meet and greet with the new managers last night and my first day of orientation was today where I got my new passcard and laptop. We're still very busy at the old job with the transition of applications to India with odd-hour conference calls and such. I also got the on-call phone and laptop back yesterday after six weeks of freedom. Yuck.

I had been planning to race the Bowness Crit this weekend, but I'm wondering if I'm up to the challenge. Since Nationals I haven't really been motivated to race. I did quite a bit of mileage last week, so maybe I'll have some spark in me by the weekend. We'll have to see.

I'm also thinking it might be a good weekend for Joe and I just to take off somewhere. He's been working so much and we haven't had much time together, so I think it would be a nice thing to do.

No comments: