17 July 2006

mimafy

Further to Skybar's post on the spam emails that get into your inbox but don't make any sense, I've been getting them more and more frequently at work. Oh how I wish that I could find out which magical database contains my contact info that these emails are being generated from.

They are getting more coherent though, so I guess things could be worse. I'd still like to know what a mimafy and Glamdring are though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Shripati Simson [mailto:shri@assembly.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 5:43 AM
To: Reid Dalgleish
Subject: mimafy


Good heavens! Can you ask! Goblins fighting and biting in the dark,
everybody falling over bodies and hitting one another! You nearly
chopped off my head with Glamdring, and Thorin Was stabbing here there

No comments: