11 April 2006

I'd Do Tom Boonen (alternate title: Bend It Like Boonen)

The Tom Boonen fan club was in agreement this week, "Yes, we'd do Tom Boonen." There are even plans to get the complementary t-shirt. Indeed, I was VERY serious when I proclaimed this. This man is unstoppable - he's 23, and destined to become the next Eddy Merckx of cycling. Amazing. And hot!


Boonen wins the Ronde van Vlaanderen

The other four Europeans I'd do:
2. Alessandro Petacchi
3. Fabian Cancellara
4. Danilo Diluca
5. Alejandro Valverde

3 comments:

The Experience said...

I'd do Boonen.

Shirts are on the way!

MB said...

...and because he cycles. Bend, Boonen, bend!

Anonymous said...

You are all sick in the head :
Tom Boonen is a pedophile!
He has been dating a 16 year old for TWO years, in other words, she was barely 14 when he started banging her.
You're all nasty.