19 April 2006

I feel so vulnerable...

*Sigh* So the home 'puter blowed up real good last night. I was attempting to plug my work support laptop into the powerbar and accidentally hit the cancel switch. The computer blinked off. I tried to restart it but it was looping between the DOS startup and the initial Windows XP startup routines. It appears I have fried the connection between the motherboard and the harddrive, since the operating system was still trying to access the main startup files on the harddrive, but couldn't. Joe tried resurrection as well, but now the machine won't even turn on. So it's a trip to the repair shop for good 'ol Bessy. My life in general will be put on hold until this is resolved. Hopefully I'll be back online by the end of the weekend....

1 comment:

CanaGal said...

eeekkk!!

Should we send you flowers??